This is an index listing all of the Licensing applications made to this Licensing Authority under the Licensing Act 2003.

Personal Licences

Individuals who are engaged in making and authorising the sale of alcohol require a personal licence.

New premises licences and club certificates granted:

Variations to Premises and Club Licences:

The following lists are for all premises licences and club premises certificates where a variation was applied for to change one or more of the licence/certificate conditions.

Gambling Premises:

A list of all licensed betting shops, family entertainment centres and adult gaming centres

Caravan Site Relevant Persons:

Please note you can also view these registers at the Council Offices:

Licensing Department
Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
Council Offices
Welwyn Garden City

You can contact the Licensing Department at the above address or on

Telephone: 01707 357 925